"Listen… This is just a dream. But very clever people can hear dreams. So, please, just listen. I know you’re afraid… but being afraid is all right. Because didn’t anybody ever tell you… fear is a superpower? Fear can make you faster and cleverer and stronger. And one day, you’re going to come back to this barn, and on that day you are going to be very afraid indeed. But that’s okay. Because if you’re very wise and very strong… fear doesn’t have to make you cruel or cowardly… fear can make you kind. It doesn’t matter if there’s nothing under the bed or in the dark, so long as you know it’s okay to be afraid of it. So, listen. If you listen to nothing else, listen to this. You’re always going to be afraid… even if you learn to hide it. Fear is like… a companion… a constant companion, always there. But that’s okay, because fear can bring us together. Fear can bring you home. I’m going to leave you something, just so you’ll always remember… fear makes companions of us all."
Areas To Consider For Development In Becoming A More Effective ISTP
• Developing an interest in theories and concepts and valuing its application.
• Sharing your feelings to the outside world and with others.
• Developing more personal relationships with others.
• You are great at starting projects - how about finishing them, in turn?
• Developing a larger social network and sharing more of yourself.
• Being aware of your need to make a quick decision and postponing it, just for while.
• Giving positive and personable feedback to others.
• Recognising that planning can be useful and exploring strategies that can help you in this.
• Asking for help and support when you need it.
when you drop something but grab it before it hits the ground
But what was the hot sauce for???
I guess you could say it was for the heat of the moment
*Dean randomly dies in the distance*